This is a list of all the tools that are available in the game Surgeon Simulator 2013
The bonesaw is used to saw through bones.
The hammer is used to smash through bones. It also can smash the goggles in the Eye Surgery, as well as popping the eyeballs out by hitting Bob's temples.(Upper right)
The tiny hammer can remove teeth In the teeth surgery. (Lower right)
(lower right)The hatchet is used to cut organs off (for example the brain). Using it to cut off the eyes in the iPad version grants the achievement "Lumberjack". It's also used to break bones.
(Lower right)The laser can be used to cut everything but is dangerous to use. A few seconds after you grabbed the laser, it will turn on and it stays on, even when you let it go. To disable the laser you'll have to press the red button on the laser machine.
The laser causes no blood loss if used on bones. (On the PS4 and A&E version, there will be blood loss; but it is still minimal.) As such, 'Frikkin Lasers' can be achieved on the Brain transplant and 'In Space, No One Can Hear You Bleed'/'Just Enough to Clog the Gravity Engine' can be achieved by using the laser to destroy the ribs.
Pencils are the best option in the Eye Surgery to impale the eyes because it's the only tool that doesn't hurt the patient. They can also be used to poke the new eyes, so that the new eyes can be slotted into position.
The Powered Bonesaw is used to cut through bones. It is sometimes called the Buzzsaw. The Buzzsaw can be turned on by pressing a small button on the base of the device. It is the tool to use when trying to minimize blood loss in the Heart and Brain transplants.
The scalpels are used to cut organs out. Even though they all look different, there is no difference between them. You can use any scalpel to cut any organ out, except for the Gallbladder.
They can also be used in the Eye Surgery to impale the eyes but this will hurt the patient. The better choice for impaling the eyes are Pencils for they won't hurt the patient.
The scissors are used to cut organs out.
They can also be used in the Eye Surgery to impale the eyes but this will hurt the patient. The better choice for impaling the eyes are Pencils for they won't hurt the patient. Another use the scissors have is to cut off the goggles and mask covering the patient in the Teeth Transplant and the Eye Transplant.
Syringes are small syringes that do certain things to Bob and Nigel.
The Green Syringe will decrease the blood loss and prevent the patient from bleeding out.
If the player touches the needle of the green syringe, it will cause Nigel to hallucinate. The player experiences blurred and vibrantly distorted vision, distorted hearing, and mixed colors. This is needed for the Performance Enhancer? achievement. This "drug effect" can be stopped by touching the blue syringe.
The Blue Syringe will increase blood loss in Bob..
If the player touches the needle of the blue syringe, it will remove the drugging effect caused by a green syringe. The blue injection does nothing if the player is not affected by the green syringe's drugging effect.
- Radio The device that is connected to a Real-Time clock.
- Nigel's Watch The watch that Nigel wears.
- Empty bottles
- Cups/Mugs- can hold tools.
- Cotton swabs- no current use.
- Pills/Bottle of pills a pill bottle that has mostly no use besides spilling pills.
- Spoons- can spoon bob's eyes out in the Eye Surgery. They can also scoop out stuck tools in the patients body.
- Plug Outlets
- Razor- can be used to cut bob's eyebrows in the Eye Surgery and his mustache in the Teeth Surgery.
- Alien tools- the star shaped tool can open that can cut bones. It spins at a fast pace.
- IZac- a IPad based device that tells the player certain information, as well as having some games on it.
- There are 4 different apps that tell the player how to do a surgery in the game.
- There is an "App Shop" on the IZac based off the App Store. It is impossible to buy any apps except for the free ones.
- There is an app for info about how to do surgeries on Gworb.
- There is an app called Worm, where the player uses arrows to control a block worm and try to collect more blocks.
- There is an app called Flappy Dot loosely based off Flappy Bird. The player uses the arrows to keep the dot in the air.
- There is an app telling the player about the patients Heart Rate.
- There is an app telling the player about the syringes.
Note that the IZac is only on the mobile version
- There is a data disk with detailed information of the Syringes (Pink Floppy Disk).