|Nothing But Skull|
Complete a brain transplant by throwing it in.
How to unlockEdit
- Enter brain surgery
- Completly remove the head's skull (by smashing or cutting, your choice)
- Remove the old brain
- Grab the new brain and move your hand to the bottom of the screen
- Make a throwing move and hope that you hit
- You've unlocked the achievement "Nothing But Skull"
This can be a bit frustrating because it is pretty difficult to land. Also the achivement doesn't always trigger when your hand is too close to the head.
- Nothing But Skull is referring to "Nothing But Skill", or "Nothing but Net", but with the term "skull" fitting into the brain transplant
- Achievement is inspired by MattShea369 (performance as seen in the gif above)
- In attempting to get this achievment, the brain has sometimes been known to simply fliy off into the sky, saying quote, "I must go now. My people need me."
- Potentially, it is possible to pour some nearby objects in, let the brain fall in and get the achievement. This is most likely a bug.