The Gavichal is one of the alien organs of the Alien: Gworb, the second replacement of Bob.
The Gavichal is an oddly shaped organ, a little above where the heart is on a human. It appears to have a bumpy texture and spikes. Much like the Pewdsball, the Gavichal glows. It looks like it works like a human heart, it is similar in apperance, plus the fact than the alien does have blood circulation so it must have a heart or similar organ, Touching the Gavaichal is a good way to get drugged, try to move it without touching it.
- Take away the hand thing on the lower rib.
- Break both the top and bottom rib (Buzzsaw or hammer).
- Cut off the strands connecting the Gobbleshaft to the Alien and move it out of the way (Scalpel).
- Cut the Birgirspallex away from the Robbaloraz and remove it (Scalpel).
- Cut the three strands at the top of the Gavichal (Scalpel).
- Cut the strand at the bottom and then remove it (Scalpel).
- Smash the glass case and grab the replacement Gavichal.
- Put it in it's place to complete the surgery.
- The Gavichal is based on Michael Jones and Gavin Free of Rooster Teeth Productions. In their various Lets play videos, Gavin controls the hands while Michael controls the fingers.
- There is an Achievement Hunter video where Gavin and Michael ultimately perform this surgery.
- If you touch the spikes on the Gavichal it drugs you. The drugging effect may be in reference to Gavin continually stabbing himself with needles in the first Surgeon Simulator game.
- The fact that it's a heart is reference to the troubles the two had playing the original version of the game and Gavin making the heart disappear, the second incident being the infamous Like A Wet Paper Towel incident.