Alien Surgery is a secret surgery which was added with the update on September 9, 2013. Gworb is a new character and the second replacement of Bob. On the iPad, the second keypad code has been changed from the PC version.
To enter the Alien Surgery, you'll need to put in the new VHS. To unlock the new VHS, you'll need to:
- Finish all surgeries including ambulance and space versions then download it (If you bought the steam edition after the update you might not need to download it.)
- Return to the space brain transplant.
- Go to the keypad in the front right corner and enter the code "296145". (You will get the achievement "Enter The Code".)
- Find the new VHS on your main menu desk (with alien symbols written on it) and put it in the VHS player.
- On the keypad, input the code that is shown on the VHS screen (4948 for PC & Mac, 7261 for iPad).
The Transplants OrgansEdit
Upon entering the surgery, you'll have to enter the code "4948". You're then told to transplant one of 6 random organs (all of which will be presented to you, with no indication which is which)
Finishing the transplant unlocks the achievement "Best Surgeon In The Universe".
- Gworb's organs are named after a few famous Youtube personalities who have played Surgeon Simulator 2013.
- Pewdsball is named after PewDiePie. It's also the easiest organ to operate.,
- Birgirspallex is named after Birgirpall.
- Cubed Trangrifier is named after NerdCubed (Nerd³).
- Gavichal is named after Gavin and Michael's Rage Quit by RoosterTeeth. If you touch it's spikes, you can see the world as Gavin sees it.
- Robbaloraz is named after Robbaz.
- If you cut out the Gobbleshaft improperly, it starts moving on its own and makes noises while floating around.
- The Robbaloraz looks similar to a human liver.
- The Birgirspallex looks similar to a human's intestine.
- Gworb is another character who's arms and lower jaw can move when the player moves them