Alien Surgery is a secret surgery which was added with the update on September 9, 2013. Gworb is a new character and the second replacement of Bob. On the iPad, the second keypad code has been changed from the PC version.
To enter the Alien Surgery, you'll need to put in the new VHS. To unlock the new VHS, you'll need to:
- Finish all surgeries including ambulance and space versions then download it (If you bought the steam edition after the update you might not need to download it.)
- Return to the space brain transplant.
- Go to the keypad in the front right corner and enter the code "296145". (You will get the achievement "Enter The Code".)
- Find the new VHS on your main menu desk (with alien symbols written on it) and put it in the VHS player.
|Left side at the start of the operation.||The Codepad in which you have to enter|
4948 to proceed to the operation.
|Right side at the start of the operation.|
|The left side with numerous strapped instruments.||The middle with Gworb as the patient.||The right side with even more strapped instruments.|
The Transplants OrgansEdit
Upon entering the surgery, you'll have to enter the code "4948". You're then told to transplant one of 6 random organs (all of which will be presented to you, with no indication which is which)
Finishing every transplant unlocks the achievement Best Surgeon In The Universe.
|A Pewdsball.||A Birgirspallex.||A Gobbleshaft.||A Cubed Trangrifier.||A Gavichal.||A Robbaloraz.|
- Gworb's organs are named after a few famous Youtube personalities who have played Surgeon Simulator 2013.
- If you cut out the Gobbleshaft improperly, it starts wriggling around on its own and makes squeaky shrieking noises while floating around. This also unlocks the achievements You're Free Now
- The Robbaloraz looks similar to a human liver.
- The Birgirspallex looks similar to a human's intestine.
- Gworb is another character whose arms and lower jaw can move when the player moves them
- There is a glitch in the ps4 version,where the Birgispallex and Robbaloraz get swapped.